Jakarta gears up for improved Cyber Security at Trescon’s WCSS
Trescon’s World Cyber Security Summit (WCSS) aims to redefine cyber security for organizations across the globe and prepare them to welcome digital disruption while remaining vigilant. Global experts will convene in Jakarta to enhance Indonesia’s cyber security measures.
Saturday, March 11, 2023: Powered by CSIRT.ID, strategic partner Cyber Security Council and in association with APTIKNAS; World Cyber Security Summit, a thought-leadership-driven, business-focused initiative that provides a platform for CISOs & IT leaders is all set to be hosted in Jakarta, Indonesia on 14th and 15th March 2023, at JW Marriott Jakarta. This two-day event brings together leaders in the field of cyber security from around the world to discuss the current challenges and future trends in the sector in what will be an elite gathering of the most influential cyber leaders and top technology businesses.
The constant evolution of cyber security attacks has made organizations worldwide vulnerable to cyber threats such as malware, ransomware, and data breaches, ultimately leading to significant losses. World Cyber Security Summit, Jakarta is a platform to share the best practices in cyber security and cyber resilience. The two-day event will tackle various topics, including discussions on emerging cyber threats, use cases from recent attacks, and the role of cooperation and knowledge sharing in preventing cybercrime. The Summit will also introduce attendees to next-generation firewalls as a means of future-proofing IT security. The goal is to equip organizations with the tools and knowledge they need to effectively combat cyber-attacks.
An excellent line-up of speakers will share their strategic insights with attendees on the most recent developments. Some of these speakers include:
• H.E. Dr. Mohamed Al Kuwaiti, Head of Cyber Security, United Arab Emirates Government
• Reza Pramono, Chief Technology Officer, Digital Transformation Office, Ministry of Health, Republic of Indonesia
• Intan Rahayu, Director of Cyber Security and Cryptography for Industrial Sector, National Cyber and Crypto Agency
• Dr. Bisyron Wahyudi, Vice Chairman of the Board, CSIRT.ID
• Fanky Christian, Secretary General, Nasional – Indonesian Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Business Association
• IR. Arif Ilham Adnan, ST., MBA., MSC, Deputy Chairman and Founder, Association of Digital Leader Indonesia, Chairman of Permanent Committee, Jakarta Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Republic of Indonesia
• Juan Intan Kanggrawan, Head of Product, Data, Tribe, National Ministry (GovTech) & Smart Cities
• Pratama Persadha, Chairman, CISSReC
• Monika Suharko, Person-In-Charge, National Data Centre, Ministry of Communications and Informatics, Republic of Indonesia
• Edmund Situmorang, Group Chief Technology Officer, Asian Bulk Logistics
• Hendy Harianto, Group CIO, Meratus Group
• TS. Mohd Fadhly Mohd Hassim, Senior Security Engineer- Malaysia and Indonesia, SentinelOne
• Ivan Irawan, IT Director, CBI – Credit Bureau Indonesia (KBIJ)
• Raditio Ghifiardi, Vice President of Information Security & Compliance, Smartfren Telecom Tbk
• Andang Nugroho, President, ISC2 Jakarta Chapter
• Muhammad Salahuddien Manggalanny, Deputy Director of Operations, Cyber Security Independence Resilience Team of Indonesia [CSIRT.ID]
• Yohannes Glen, VP Head of IT Security, INDODAX – Indonesia Digital Asset Exchange
• Krisnanto Padra, Head of Information Security, Bluebird Group
• Andrew Duck, CEO, GuardRails
• Hans Iandy, Head of Compliance and Information Security, Sinar Mas Land
• Oliver Valentino, Head of Cyber Security, Amar Bank
• Muhammad Arif, Chairman, APJII
• Wahyu Agung Prasetyo, IT & Cyber Risk Management, Division Head, PT. Bank Mega, Tbk.
• Joko Indriyatno Umar, CEO & Founder and Managing Director & Co-Founder, Sinergi Mutual Globalindo and Celebessi Metalindo Utama
• Makhadir Mukhamad, IT, Cyber & Digital Risk Head, PT. Bank Tabungan Negara
• Indra S Adillah, Head of ICT, PT Indonesia AirAsia
• Dr. Lukas, Co-founder and Chairperson, Indonesia AI Society
• Rajesh-Grover, Group VP- Digital and Omnichannel, Kanmo Group
• Antonius Ruslan, VP Information Security and Data Privacy, Halodoc
• Muhammad Reza Pahlevi, VP Digital Risk Strategy, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
• Jonathan Jackson, Director Sales Engineering APJ, BlackBerry Cybersecurity
• Faran Gunawan, Country Lead Territory Business, F5
• Ichwan Peryana, Co-founder & CTO, Pinjam Modal
• Johnson Lopulisa, Head of IT, The Jakarta Post
• Brijesh Mishraa (BEN), Sales Head – APAC and Middle East, Senhasegura
• Rendy Darmawidjaja, Field CISO, PT. Systema Global Solusindo
• Ali Kerkour, Sales Engineer – APAC, Gatewatcher
• Cameron Townshend, Principal Architect, Sonatype
Trescon is a global business events and consulting firm that provides a wide range of business services to a diversified client base. Trescon is founded and managed by a group of specialists with more than 8 decades of combined expertise in successfully developing business events, trainings and consulting for corporates, governments, associations and high-net-worth individuals across the world. With a deep understanding of the realities and requirements of the growth markets we operate in – we strive to deliver innovative and high-quality business platforms for our clients.
For further details about the announcement, please contact:
Head – Media, PR and Corporate Communications, Trescon
+91 95559 15156 | email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.